Zookeeper, mail # user - Re: Is it possible to build the zookeeper Ruby gem under Cygwin? - 2014-04-10, 21:57

Re: Is it possible to build the zookeeper Ruby gem under Cygwin?
Thanks!

I ended up creating a Ubuntu machine on Virtual Box and I'm  having much
better luck with this..

I might give the Cygwin thing another shot when I have some free cycles,
but I really want to get something up and running soon.

BTW - pull request #48 (https://github.com/airbnb/synapse/pull/48) should
*really* be merged in with the mainline.  It appears to be completely
broken without that fix!

Mike