Zookeeper >> mail # user >> New zookeeper server fails to join quorum with msg "Have smaller server identifie"

Re: New zookeeper server fails to join quorum with msg "Have smaller server identifie"
Hello,

Another query regarding 1805.
I am observing zookeeper rolling upgrade is always succeeds when I apply
1805 patch.
When I apply both 1810 and 1805 patch rolling upgrade fails due to an
issue mentioned earlier.

Please advise, if it's fine to use only patch 1805 for the trunk?

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak