Zookeeper >> mail # user >> issue about zk cluster monitor

issue about zk cluster monitor
hi,maillist:
          i want to monitor my zk cluster ,and i do not know which metric
need be monitor ,now i only set "mntr" output ,like "zk_max_latency",i see
very large zk_max_latency value in my hadoop and hbase cluster ,if it need
by alert ,what is the warning value and alert value? thanks