Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to set a watch for a deletion of a node?

+
xytd 2014-06-09, 17:20
+
James A. Robinson 2014-06-09, 17:35
+
xytd 2014-06-09, 17:42
Re: How to set a watch for a deletion of a node?
Have a look at Curator. It has a recipe to do this exact thing: PathChildrenCache

https://curator.apache.org/curator-recipes/path-cache.html

-Jordan
From: xytd [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reply: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: June 9, 2014 at 12:42:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:  Re: How to set a watch for a deletion of a node?

The thing is I don't want to set a watch on that particular child node. I am
using the parent node as a container table and I would like to be notified
through a Watch mechanism any of my child is being deleted and which child
is that (via a node path).

That way I don't have to set a watch for each child node when it is getting
created and I can track it on the parent node level only.

Isn't there a way to get around this please?

Thanks for the hints,

Yang