Zookeeper, mail # user - Re: sometimes I can't read data I just wrote..race condition or misunderstanding? - 2014-03-04, 20:26
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

Re: sometimes I can't read data I just wrote..race condition or misunderstanding?
Is the same client issuing the write and the read? If so, you should see
the data you wrote. Otherwise, you may be connected to a lagging client, as
Raul says.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés