Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: triaging 3.5 jiras - 2014-04-24, 16:44

Re: triaging 3.5 jiras
Hi Michi, thanks for doing this! It sounds reasonable to me. We might
also want to have a 3.5.1 version for things that we won't get into
3.5.0 but want to get into a subsequent fix.

FYI, you might be able to use the "bulk change" feature in jira, it
has (or at least used to have) an option to turn off email
notification when making sweeping changes. If you need to review each
jira one by one though it wouldn't be as convenient, check it out
(it's typically off the top right menu)