Zookeeper, mail # user - C client state goes to 0 - should it?

C client state goes to 0 - should it?
Kuba Lekstan 2014-03-25, 12:53
Hello,

In destroy (zookeeper.c:401) and handle_error (zookeeper:1236) functions
the state property of zhandle_t is set to 0.

Looking at zookeeper.h the zoo_state should return one of the State
constants, but none of this constants is not equal to 0.

So my question is why it is set to 0 and why not to any other declared
constant? In my opinion it should be set to to NOTCONNECTED_STATE_DEF but
unfortunately this is not exported in zookeeper.h.

What do you think about this?

Sorry if this is not a correct mailing list.

Thanks.