Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Where are we in ZOOKEEPER-1416

+
陈迪豪 2014-01-17, 03:12
+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-01-17, 12:12
+
陈迪豪 2014-01-17, 13:02
+
FPJ 2014-01-17, 13:18
+
kishore g 2014-01-17, 16:05
+
FPJ 2014-01-17, 16:15
+
kishore g 2014-01-17, 17:13
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-17, 17:17
+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-01-17, 19:17
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-17, 19:25
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-17, 20:34
+
kishore g 2014-01-17, 22:10
+
Ted Dunning 2014-01-17, 22:14
+
Ted Dunning 2014-01-17, 22:41
+
陈迪豪 2014-01-18, 04:33
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-17, 22:54
+
Stack 2014-01-18, 16:58
+
Ted Dunning 2014-01-19, 00:05
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-19, 01:11
RE: Where are we in ZOOKEEPER-1416

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Now the problem might be settled for me. The HBase requirement I asked should
be discussed in another thread. We watch one znode and wait for notification, but
it would be more "robust" for us to know all the changes at this znode. So if we
really need it, we can do it on the top of ZK.

Thanks again for all your help. I'm the newbie of community but would like to help
develop HBase and ZooKeeper anyway.