Zookeeper, mail # user - Re: ZK 3.4.5: Very Strange Write Latency Problem? - 2014-02-25, 16:57

Re: ZK 3.4.5: Very Strange Write Latency Problem?
My bad, i dint really see the GC log entry. I agree with Camille and Phunt
that the GC is unlikely cause here. Another thing to consider is; do the
latency spikes correlate to snapshot file generation. Are you writing the
snapshots to RAMDisk or spinning disk.

Without additional info/code, we can only guess.

thanks,
Kishore G