Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Query regarding Zookeeper Windows API  start/stop, using Zk as a windows service(using prunsrv)

RE: Query regarding Zookeeper Windows API start/stop, using Zk as awindows service(using prunsrv)
I run regularly on Windows 8 and I haven't been having any issues with the scripts.

-Flavio