Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: Thread handling

+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2014-04-01, 09:22
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2014-04-02, 07:21
Re: Thread handling
I love the idea. In general, it would be great to uplift the way we do
threading. It is a BIG project though, which is why it hasn't been tackled.
I think this will go best if you have a clear idea of how we can break down
the change so it isn't a several month dev/review process.