Zookeeper, mail # user - Re: Thread handling - 2014-03-27, 16:23

Asta, Greg 2014-03-31, 17:55
+
Rakesh R 2014-04-01, 09:31
+
Rakesh R 2014-03-27, 14:39
Re: Thread handling
I love the idea. In general, it would be great to uplift the way we do
threading. It is a BIG project though, which is why it hasn't been tackled.
I think this will go best if you have a clear idea of how we can break down
the change so it isn't a several month dev/review process.