Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Using Zookeeper in a legacy system

Re: Using Zookeeper in a legacy system
I don't understand your question.  I suspect others do not either.

If you could explain your goal precisely, we could offer some advice.

"wanted to get each node"

What on each node? Accumulo?  A client of accumulo? Or just a zookeeper
client?

"then programmatically starts Acc and sets the config items?"

You can configure accumulo through the accumulo shell.  These changes will
be stored in zookeeper, and shared across all nodes.

That's my best guess... but feel free to re-post your questions to clarify.

-Eric
On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Geoffry Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>