Zookeeper >> mail # user >> New zookeeper server fails to join quorum with msg "Have smaller server identifie"

Re: New zookeeper server fails to join quorum with msg "Have smaller server identifie"
Hi German,

I tried applying patch for 1805 but problem still persists.
Following are the notification messages logged repeatedly by the node which
fails to join the quorum:
2014-03-04 20:00:54,398 [myid:2] - INFO
 [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@837] -
Notification time out: 51200
2014-03-04 20:00:54,400 [myid:2] - INFO
 [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@605] - Notification: 2
(n.leader), 0x0 (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), LOOKING (n.state), 2 (n.sid), 0x0
(n.peerEPoch), LOOKING (my state)1 (n.config version)
2014-03-04 20:00:54,401 [myid:2] - INFO
 [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@605] - Notification: 3
(n.leader), 0x100003e84 (n.zxid), 0x2 (n.round), FOLLOWING (n.state), 1
(n.sid), 0x1 (n.peerEPoch), LOOKING (my state)1 (n.config version)
2014-03-04 20:00:54,403 [myid:2] - INFO
 [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@605] - Notification: 3
(n.leader), 0x100003e84 (n.zxid), 0xffffffffffffffff (n.round), LEADING
(n.state), 3 (n.sid), 0x2 (n.peerEPoch), LOOKING (my state)1 (n.config
version)

Patch for 1732 is already included in the trunk.
Thanks & Regards,
Deepak