Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo flume sink

+
Matthew Molek 2013-07-15, 18:03
Re: Accumulo flume sink
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Matthew Molek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> The idea of a writing flume sink for accumulo was suggested last year in
> ACCUMULO-811, but I don't think any activity ever came of it.

> I've rewritten the original code (which wasn't on the Jira, but I got a
> copy of) to mirror the way the flume sink for hbase is organized, and to
> work with flume-ng.
>
> My code is up on github: https://github.com/mpmolek/flume-ng-accumulo-sink
>
> I'd welcome any comments, and if there is interest, I'd be happy to have
> this added to contrib.

Accumulo needs to develop a strategy for dealing with things in contrib.
 Nothing in contrib has ever been released.   Maybe 1.5.1 should include
accumulo pig as part of the release.  If this flume module were ready,
maybe it could be included.

> -Matt
>
> --
>  This communication is the property of ClearEdge IT Solutions, LLC and may
> contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review,
> retransmissions, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
> reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
> intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this communication in
> error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of the
> communication and any attachments.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-07-15, 23:24
+