Pig >> mail # user >> Sort Order in HBase with Pig/Piglatin in Java

Sort Order in HBase with Pig/Piglatin in Java
I have created a HBase Table in the hbase shell and added some data. In
http://hbase.apache.org/book/dm.sort.html is written that the datasets are
first sorted by the rowkey and then the column. So I tried something in the
HBase Shell: http://pastebin.com/gLVAX0rJ

Everything looks fine. I got the right order a -> c -> d like expected.

Now I tried the same with Apache Pig in Java: http://pastebin.com/jdTpj4Fu

I got this result:

(key1,[c#val,d#val,a#val])

So, now the order is c -> d -> a. That seems a little odd to me, shouldn't
it be the same like in HBase? It's important for me to get the right order
because I transform the map afterwards into a bag and then join it with
other tables. If both inputs are sorted I could use a merge join without
sorting these two datasets. So does anyone know how it is possible to get
the sorted map (or bag) of the columns?
thanks