Flume >> mail # user >> how to implement a tail or tailDir of flume-ng on windows?

Re: how to implement a tail or tailDir of flume-ng on windows?
Hi Dan,
the spooling directory have to change file name, not suite to sending event
to flume while writing logs to the log file at the same time. Isn't it ?

thanks,
andy