HBase >> mail # dev >> dynamic discovery of port for UI

Re: dynamic discovery of port for UI
Found the related code through constant REGIONSERVER_INFO_PORT_AUTO.

However, I am still looking for how user can obtain this dynamic port.
Here is sample code from ServerManager.java:

        AdminService.BlockingInterface admin = getRsAdmin(server);

        if (admin != null) {

          ServerInfo info = ProtobufUtil.getServerInfo(admin);

The above is not amenable for user to call.

Cheers