Pig >> mail # user >> How to throw away aliases ?

Re: How to throw away aliases ?
Hi Robert,
I am not sure if I have understood what you are saying here. An example
might help.

Not all aliases (ie relation corresponding to them) are stored on disk, only
ones stored explicitly using store statement or ones that happen to be at
boundaries of map and reduce get (temporarily) stored.

Thanks,
Thejas