HDFS >> mail # dev >> Issue with running my first hadoop program using eclipse

Issue with running my first hadoop program using eclipse

Hi,
I am new to hadoop,so please help me to tackle the following issue.

I have Installed Apache Hadoop Pseudo Distributed Mode on a Single Node with hadoop-1.0.4.It works fine and i tried some examples of wordcount on putty too. But getting into eclipse IDE on windows i was struck up with compiling the first program. I have already installed jdk6 and mapreduce plugin version1.0.4 also. When trying to run on hadoop error occurs as follows:-

*
WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
*
ERROR security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:ramyas cause:java.io.IOException: Failed to set permissions of path: \tmp\hadoop-ramyas\mapred\staging\ramyas-1375395355\.staging to 0700

*
java.io.IOException: Failed to set permissions of path: \tmp\hadoop-ramyas\mapred\staging\ramyas-1375395355\.staging to 0700
*
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileUtil.checkReturnValue(FileUtil.java:689)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileUtil.setPermission(FileUtil.java:662)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.setPermission(RawLocalFileSystem.java:509)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.mkdirs(RawLocalFileSystem.java:344)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FilterFileSystem.mkdirs(FilterFileSystem.java:189)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmissionFiles.getStagingDir(JobSubmissionFiles.java:116)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:856)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:850)
*
*
at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Unknown Source)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1121)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:850)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJob(JobClient.java:824)
*
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:1261)
*
at WordCount.main(WordCount.java:29)
*

Also I want to know about configuring map/reduce plugin in eclipse.

Thanks and Regards

Ramya.S