HBase >> mail # user >> HBase 0.94.x vs Hadoop 2.0.x?

Re: HBase 0.94.x vs Hadoop 2.0.x?
You'd have to recompile against a proper target and produce your own
tarball. I guess binary artifacts would begin shipping with 0.96
onwards.

>From the root of a 0.94.x release tarball, try Elliot's command from
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.hadoop.hbase.user/30163:

$ mvn clean package assembly:assembly -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=2.0

--
Harsh J