Hive >> mail # user >> missing documentation?

+
Lauren Blau 2013-01-22, 10:07
Re: missing documentation?
Hi Lauren ,

You may want to try the following link .

https://github.com/l1x/apache-hive/tree/master/hive-0.7.1/docs
Thanks
-Abdelrahman
Hortonworks, Inc.
Technical Support Engineer
Abdelrahman Shettia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office phone: (708) 689-9609
How am I doing?   Please feel free to provide feedback to my manager Rick Morris at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Jan 22, 2013, at 2:07 AM, Lauren Blau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The documentation links are broken on hive.apache.org for every
> release newer than 0.7.1. Has the documentation been moved elsewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> lauren

+
Lauren Blau 2013-01-22, 23:59