Flume >> mail # user >> Architecting Flume for failover

+
Noel Duffy 2013-02-19, 21:32
+
Yogi Nerella 2013-02-19, 23:39
+
Noel Duffy 2013-02-20, 00:05
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-20, 00:30
+
Noel Duffy 2013-02-20, 01:03
Re: Architecting Flume for failover
Noel,

What test did you perform?
Did you stop sink-2?
Currently you have set a higher priority for sink-2 so it will be the
default sink so long as it is up and running.

-Jeff

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#failover-sink-processor

+
Noel Duffy 2013-02-20, 01:35