MapReduce >> mail # user >> Pluggable Block placement policy

Pluggable Block placement policy
Has anybody used pluggable block placement policy?
If yes then give direction to me, how to use this feature in hadoop
2.0.3-alpha and I also need the code of "pluggable block placement policy".

Thanks in advance.

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,