Hive >> mail # user >> Any column search in HIVE

+
Garg, Rinku 2012-04-19, 12:18
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-04-19, 17:24
+
Garg, Rinku 2012-04-30, 05:58
Re: Any column search in HIVE
you can write your query in a file

then execute the query like hive -f hive.hql > some_output_file

Thanks,
Nitin

--
Nitin Pawar