Drill >> mail # dev >> Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!

+
Sebastian Schelter 2013-12-29, 18:21
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-12-29, 18:23
+
Yash Sharma 2013-12-30, 07:27
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-12-30, 17:29
+
Timothy Chen 2013-12-30, 18:28
Re: Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!
Congratulations.

Rajika
On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Sebastian Schelter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
> Apache Drill has asked Timothy Chen to become committer and we are
> pleased to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since in
> addition to posting patches on JIRA it also gives write access to the
> code repository. Timothy, we look forward to working with you in the
> future. Welcome!
>
> As is customary at the ASF, please provide a little bit of background on
> who you are.
>
> Sebastian

+
Jason Altekruse 2013-12-31, 03:33