Hive, mail # user - Google ProtocolBufferException exception when using ORC file format

Re: Google ProtocolBufferException exception when using ORC file format
Zhang Xiaoyu 2013-10-17, 07:00
Thanks, Nitin, I guess, as you suggested. I can use text format in temp
table (staging table), and use final table as ORC format. So when I merge
data from staging table to final table, data got re-formatted from text
into ORC.

Johnny