Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Deprecate mock in 1.6.0

Re: [VOTE] Deprecate mock in 1.6.0
On Nov 14, 2013 2:49 PM, "Josh Elser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Been bitten by goofy/half-implemented stuff in Mock too many times. I'd
rather see effort placed into making MAC a reliable and fast testing
mechanism than helping Mock limp along

-1
We do not have a suitable alternative in place in 1.6 and I don't think we
should deprecate it until there is one.