MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: about replication

Re: about replication
Could you share the log files ( c:\hdp.log,
c:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopSetupTools\hdp-1.3.0.0.winpkg.install.log )  as
well as your clusterproperties.txt ?

Thanks,
Olivier
On 5 September 2013 12:33, Irfan Sayed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanks. i followed the user manual for deployment and installed all
> pre-requisites
> i modified the command and still the issue persist. please suggest
>
> please refer below
>

> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> regards
> irfan
>

> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Olivier Renault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> The command to install it is msiexec /i msifile /...
>>
>> You will find the correct syntax as part of doc.
>>
>> Happy reading
>> Olivier
>> On 4 Sep 2013 12:37, "Irfan Sayed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> thanks.
>>> i referred the logs and manuals. i modified the clusterproperties file
>>> and then double click on the msi file
>>> however, it still failed.
>>> further i started the installation on command line by giving
>>> HDP_LAYOUT=clusterproperties file path,
>>> installation went ahead and it failed for .NET framework 4.0 and VC++
>>> redistributable package dependency
>>>
>>> i installed both and started again the installation.
>>> failed again with following error
>>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>>
>>> when i search for the logs mentioned in the error , i never found that
>>> please suggest
>>>
>>> regards
>>> irfan

Olivier Renault
Solution Engineer - Big Data - Hortonworks, Inc.
+44 7500 933 036
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hortonworks.com
<http://hortonworks.com/products/hortonworks-sandbox/>