Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> async multi requests in the Java client

+
Camille Fournier 2013-02-01, 21:42
Re: async multi requests in the Java client
Thawan's followup on that ticket pointed me to this open issue:

So that resolves it, which is great.
My general call-out on divergent functionality away from the Java client
stands for future reference but looks like we're good for this one.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can anyone jog my memory about why we didn't implement multi requests with
> async callbacks for the Java client like we did in the C client?
> I think it's not a great precedent to set because now we have bugs that
> have been discovered in the implementation of multi on the server side that
> are easily reproducible only via the C client, see:
>

> Multi was a big project so I can understand why we let this go for the
> first impl, but unless there's a technical reason not to support it in the
> Java client it would be a good fix for us to put it in there as well,
> especially in light of this issue.
>
> Thoughts?

Marshall McMullen 2013-02-01, 22:04
+