Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> async multi requests in the Java client

Re: async multi requests in the Java client
Thawan's followup on that ticket pointed me to this open issue:

So that resolves it, which is great.
My general call-out on divergent functionality away from the Java client
stands for future reference but looks like we're good for this one.