HBase, mail # dev - goodbye security profile

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-16, 17:26
+
Stack 2012-05-17, 00:05
Re: goodbye security profile
Devaraj Das 2012-05-17, 01:14
Andrew, thanks for the mention!

Stack, thanks for reminding about the update needed on the docs. I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6027 where all the relevant changes to the refguide should be done.. I'll take a pass at it soon.

Devaraj.