HBase >> mail # dev >> goodbye security profile

Re: goodbye security profile
Andrew, thanks for the mention!

Stack, thanks for reminding about the update needed on the docs. I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6027 where all the relevant changes to the refguide should be done.. I'll take a pass at it soon.

Devaraj.