Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2

+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-23, 14:53
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-23, 15:50
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-23, 16:29
Re: Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2
Cool, definitely. I was a bit confused when you said you were stuck on
1.4.2 but wanted a patch put in 1.4 :)

I'm really curious to see the crazy things people use the proxy to do.
Please keep reporting back your successes (and bug findings). It's great
that these things are getting found.

On 03/23/2013 12:29 PM, Corey Nolet wrote:
> Sounds good. I could support the whole 1.4 series. I'm just going to clean up the thrift file and remove the methods from the proxy service that don't apply. I could do this on my own but I figured it may be useful to you guys as well since a lot of people are still on 1.4.* and will be for awhile.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Mar 23, 2013, at 11:50 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Open a ticket.  I would support anything but the 1.3 series. :-)
>>
>> -Eric
>>

>> On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Do you guys have a problem throwing in a minor patch for 1.4.2 to back
>>> port the thrift proxy service? We have an environment which will not
>>> support updating to 1.5 right away.
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-23, 22:11
+