HBase >> mail # user >> How to get row key from row value?

+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-07-31, 12:19
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-31, 12:23
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-07-31, 12:36
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-31, 12:40
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-07-31, 13:01
Re: How to get row key from row value?
Hi Pavan,

for your lookup table, you need to lookup on the value? Not on the they? If
that's the case, just "revert" your table into a secondary index lookup
table where the value will be the key, and the key will be the value. That
way you just to a get on this secondary index lookup table instead of doing
a scan...

Make sense?

JM

+