HBase, mail # user - How to get row key from row value?

+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-07-31, 12:19
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-31, 12:23
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-07-31, 12:36
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-31, 12:40
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-07-31, 13:01
Re: How to get row key from row value?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-31, 13:31
Hi Pavan,

for your lookup table, you need to lookup on the value? Not on the they? If
that's the case, just "revert" your table into a secondary index lookup
table where the value will be the key, and the key will be the value. That
way you just to a get on this secondary index lookup table instead of doing
a scan...

Make sense?

JM

+