Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Newbie: How to set up HDFS file system

+
Leonid Fedotov 2014-01-07, 18:15
Re: Newbie: How to set up HDFS file system
Thanks everyone. I was able to set up a single node hadoop. I was also able
to run few HDFS commands like -copyFromLocal. Also ran the word count
program. I have few more questions which I will put in another email.

++Ashish
On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Leonid Fedotov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Go to www.hortonworks.com and follow documentation to install HDP.
>
> *Thank you!*
>
> *Leonid Fedotov*
> Systems Architect - Professional Services
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> office: +1 855 846 7866 ext 292
> mobile: +1 650 430 1673
>

> On Jan 6, 2014, at 23:03, Ashish Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Can someone provide some pointers on how to set up a HDFS file system? I
> tried searching in the document but could not find anything with respect to
> this.
>
> --Ashish
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Devin Suiter RDX 2014-01-07, 14:17