Chukwa, mail # user - Unable to start hicc

+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-17, 06:13
+
Eric Yang 2012-05-19, 23:54
+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-21, 07:41
+
Eric Yang 2012-05-22, 04:51
+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-22, 15:24
Re: Unable to start hicc
Eric Yang 2012-05-22, 15:31
Hi Prakhar,

Try to remove the disabled directory from widget directory and restart hicc.  It looks like the widgetbean is throwing null pointer exception when attempt to serialized the disabled directory.  I remember to put a fix for this in trunk, but it may not have been in 0.5.

Sent from my iPhone

+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-23, 06:22
+