Chukwa >> mail # user >> Unable to start hicc

Re: Unable to start hicc
Hi Prakhar,

Try to remove the disabled directory from widget directory and restart hicc.  It looks like the widgetbean is throwing null pointer exception when attempt to serialized the disabled directory.  I remember to put a fix for this in trunk, but it may not have been in 0.5.

Sent from my iPhone