Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: HDFS federation Configuration

Re: HDFS federation Configuration
Have you looked at -
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.1.0-beta/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/Federation.html

Let me know if the document is not clear or needs improvements.

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/