Hadoop, mail # user - Re: HDFS federation Configuration

Re: HDFS federation Configuration
Suresh Srinivas 2013-09-19, 19:28
Have you looked at -
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.1.0-beta/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/Federation.html

Let me know if the document is not clear or needs improvements.

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/