Accumulo, mail # dev - Use pre-integration-test to start instamo, run tests in integration-test, then stop instamo in post-integration-test?

Re: Use pre-integration-test to start instamo, run tests in integration-test, then stop instamo in post-integration-test?
Corey Nolet 2013-03-22, 02:51
Generally, you'd place it on the developer making changes to run their
integration tests before checking in to keep jenkin's from whining about
busted tests. The Proxy tests are quite slow right now and there's some
duplication in the more detailed unit tests. The SimpleTest runs everything
in a mini cluster while separate classes are unit testing the important
methods. Would you guys be against throwing up a JIRA ticket to rename
SimpleTest to SimpleIT?

As Tim stated, it may be a good idea not to run those by default. 30+
seconds for a single test is a little much.

--
Corey Nolet
Senior Software Engineer