Zookeeper, mail # user - ClientCnxn$EventThread leak?

ClientCnxn$EventThread leak?
Jun Rao 2011-01-25, 17:18
Hi,

I am using ZK 3.3.0 and observed a thread leaking problem. In the ZK
watcher, when there is a session expiration event, we close the old ZK
client and create a new one. I observed that every time we get a ZK session
expire event, one more ClientCnxn$EventThread thread is added. On the other
hand, there is alway 1 ClientCnxn$SendThread, no matter how many times a
session has expired. If our code caused the thread leak, I'd expect that
both ClientCnxn$EventThread and ClientCnxn$SendThread to increase over time.
Is there a known thread leaking problem in ZK? Thanks,

Jun
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-01-25, 17:24
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-01-25, 17:31
+
Jun Rao 2011-01-25, 19:00