MapReduce >> mail # user >> Sample questions for taking Cloudera CDH3 exam for Hadoop developer

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2012-11-07, 12:50
+
Marco Shaw 2012-11-07, 13:24
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2012-11-07, 13:39
Re: Sample questions for taking Cloudera CDH3 exam for Hadoop developer
Hi,

I don't think there are really any legitimate/legal sites to get sample
questions...

Cloudera does have a promo currently: two chances to pass before the end of
the year.

I'm going to try to write the v4 admin exams in the next few weeks, if I
fail, I will study another 2-3 weeks and try my 2nd attempt before the
promo is done.

Marco

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Ramasubramanian Narayanan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks!
>
> Can you please suggest some more sites where I can practice it...
>
> regards,
> Rams
>

> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Marco Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Keep in mind that v3 exams will be retired at the end of this year...
>>
>> http://university.cloudera.com/certification.html
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Ramasubramanian Narayanan <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can anyone suggest sample model questions for taking the Cloudera Hadoop
>>> developer exam for CDH3 pls..
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Rams

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2012-11-07, 14:04
+
Jim Neofotistos 2012-11-07, 13:13