MapReduce >> mail # user >> Sample questions for taking Cloudera CDH3 exam for Hadoop developer

Re: Sample questions for taking Cloudera CDH3 exam for Hadoop developer
Hi,

I don't think there are really any legitimate/legal sites to get sample
questions...

Cloudera does have a promo currently: two chances to pass before the end of
the year.

I'm going to try to write the v4 admin exams in the next few weeks, if I
fail, I will study another 2-3 weeks and try my 2nd attempt before the
promo is done.

Marco