Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.0 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-06, 00:23
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-08, 00:35
+
Camille Fournier 2011-11-08, 00:44
+
Agrawal, Dheeraj 2011-11-10, 15:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-08, 00:59
+
Mark Miller 2011-11-08, 14:48
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 02:28
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 02:31
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 07:35
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 19:45
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-16, 21:49
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-11-16, 22:07
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-11-18, 15:42
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-18, 18:01
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-18, 18:02
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-18, 18:13
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-18, 22:55
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-19, 05:16
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-11-20, 02:59
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-22, 19:07
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-23, 03:38
+
Stack 2011-11-23, 04:52
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-23, 06:58
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-10-25, 08:12
+
Ivan Kelly 2011-10-25, 10:12
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-10-25, 15:51
> the compile warnings are a known issue (not something that should
> block the release IMO), see this jira I filed:
That only refers to the proprietary sun apis. Is there a JIRA that covers the use of Zookeeper's own deprecated classes also?

> The test failure on macos is unfortunate, but give it's not a
> "production" platform I don't think it should be considered a blocker
> (although I may not be in the majority here...)
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.3/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_systemReq
Sure, I've just tested on a linux box and it doesn't seem to happen.

I've also just notices that this actual tarball isn't actually gzipped.

$ file zookeeper-3.4.0.tar.gz
zookeeper-3.4.0.tar.gz: POSIX tar archive

-Ivan
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-10-25, 17:08