Flume >> mail # user >> Is it possible to check if there are events in a channel?

Re: Is it possible to check if there are events in a channel?
Andrei,

Check out the monitoring tool here and see if it helps

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#monitoring
*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*