HBase >> mail # dev >> Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?

Re: Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?
Thanks for that. I agree there's no point to attribute your own code to
yourself :-) but that committing someone else's work without attribution in
the commit log is in my view taking credit for their work. Just my opinion.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)