Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Znode Timestamp?

+
Techy Teck 2013-11-13, 05:51
Re: Znode Timestamp?
You can definitely get this directly from zookeeper.

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/api/org/apache/zookeeper/data/Stat.html

See exists and getData

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.2/api/org/apache/zookeeper/ZooKeeper.html

Not sure about curator but i am guessing there would be some way to get
zookeeper reference from curatorFramework object.
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Techy Teck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When we create any znode or update znode's data then is there any
> timestamps related with znode?
>
> Basically I am interested in getting the znode timestamp when that node got
> created or when it got updated?
>
> I am using apache curator library -
>
>            CuratorFramework client > CuratorClient.createSimple("localhost:2181");
>            client.start();
>
> Any thoughts?

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-11-15, 02:04