Zookeeper, mail # user - Znode Timestamp?

Re: Znode Timestamp?
kishore g 2013-11-13, 06:55
You can definitely get this directly from zookeeper.

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/api/org/apache/zookeeper/data/Stat.html

See exists and getData

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.2/api/org/apache/zookeeper/ZooKeeper.html

Not sure about curator but i am guessing there would be some way to get
zookeeper reference from curatorFramework object.