HBase, mail # user - Does HBase 0.92 Rest client supports coprocessor execution?

Does HBase 0.92 Rest client supports coprocessor execution?
anil gupta 2012-08-30, 22:50
Hi All,

I am running a HBase 0.92 cluster. I was trying to run the Aggregation
coprocessor using HBase REST client api. When i ran the code i got the
following error:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: coprocessorExec not implemented
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.client.RemoteHTable.coprocessorExec(RemoteHTable.java:712)
    at
com.intuit.ihub.hbase.poc.aggregation.client.AggregationClientRest.max(AggregationClientRest.java:101)
    at
com.intuit.ihub.hbase.poc.rest.client.RestClient.main(RestClient.java:52)

I also looked into the code and it seems like currently it's not possible
to run coprocessor with REST client api of HBase 0.92. Right? Is it
available in HBase0.94 ?
Sorry, if my question sounds pretty obvious.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta