Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tablet Load Balancer

Tablet Load Balancer
Is there any documentation on using a custom Tablet Load Balancer? I want
to make sure certain rows group onto the same tablet, and I "think" the
right answer is to develop my own Tablet Load Balancer. Is that right?
Thanks!

Roshan