MapReduce >> mail # dev >> UniqValueCount

UniqValueCount
Hi,
For 0.20.2, the following page doesn't contain usage:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.2/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/lib/aggregate/class-use/UniqValueCount.html

where can I find usage for UniqValueCount ?

One question I have is why getReport() returns a String.

Thanks